Friday, April 3, 2009

How do I know you???

...... "OH! You work at the DA's office and put me in jail about 2 weeks ago!".....



That is pretty much how the conversation went. Gosh I love it when that happens... Just one of the many perks that comes with prosecuting criminals.



Last night my wonderfully talented fiance' played the guitar and sang at a local eatery and brewery. I love going to hear him play by himself, because most other times he is playing, I have to play as well! (We are in a band together... and that is how we met... but he is a lawyer too. He just does boring civil work) The night was going great. Very relaxing and uneventful (just like I like it).... But then 10:00 rolled around and all of the "night owls" began to pour into the bar. One man in particular really stuck out like a sore thumb, as he strolled in with his skanky date rubbing all over him and carelessly smoking as many cigarettes as he could fit in his mouth. I don't know if it was the clothes he was wearing (ALL WHITE!! including white pants, a white sport coat, white shoes, and a ghost busters t-shirt) or if it was his extremely loud and annoying voice, that drew my attention to him.....



So anyways, I immediately knew that I recognized the man (which is usually not a good thing!).... As he began to dance all over the dance floor with his date, and throw out $20 bills on the stage, begging my fiance' to play certain songs, I realized where I knew him from. That's right!!! DEFENDANT!!!



I tried to hurry out the back door before he could stop kissing his date long enough to see who I was and talk to me, but unfortunately he caught me. I was glad the night was over and we were leaving when he finally realized who I was....



As i thought about what he had been prosecuted for, it finally hit me... Domestic Violence with his ex-wife... apparently the new girl that was with him had no idea of his violent tendencies... good luck with that girl....



Oh yea... I forgot to mention the Meth scabs all over his face... SO ATTRACTIVE! i MEAN SERIOUSLY??? Why anyone would want to do meth and look like that is beyond me? Just for a little more entertainment, I am including some before and after shots on people who use meth.... The left is before meth, and the right is after 1 year of using meth.. WOW!!!!


1 comment: